Friday, December 13, 2002

You Asked For It!!!

Well you asked for progress pics...but before I post them, my readership helped me out in a way I wouldn't have imagined.

I had knit a bottom-up, raglan in the round using Jo Sharp Silk Road Tweed (wonderful yarn...especially for men's sweaters). After it was done, I didn't like the neck, but I didn't feel like fixing it. Since I viewed this project as a failed attempt, I didn't mention it here...well, before the photo shoot, I decided to bite the bullet and finish this sucker...so here it is:



While I was at it, I thought I'd give you a peek at the Purple Thing. The picture doesn't show it quite as purple as it is...but trust me, this think SCREAMS purple.



Finally, I ended up going to Simply Knit yesterday and got the PERFECT yarn for my sister's patterned pullover. It will show off my design well, and she'll look good in it.



So, are you happy now?

0 comments: